Third Party Products for Adagio
One of Adagio's greatest strengths is in the broad availability of Third Party products that work to enhance Adagio, or address the specific needs of vertical markets. Softrak Systems works closely with their Third Party software developers, or Adagio Developer Partners, to integrate their products and services with Adagio Accounting to give you the best possible accounting solution.
At AccSys Solutions, we have first hand experience with almost all Third Party products for Adagio, including all products from the following developers:
- Dakota Software, for a collection of essential utilities, such as number changers, designed for the user to get the most out of Adagio products
- Dynac, for budget preparation
- Edisoft, for Electronic Data Interchange
- IMS Island Microsystems, for Point of Sale, Job Tracking, and a Purchase Orders add-on for Adagio Inventory
- Lenmax Software Solutions, for warehouse management and EDI translation
- linXsoft, for a CRM (Customer Relations Management) application, fully integrated with ACCPAC or Adagio
- Link2Systems for X-Company, for allocating and distributing intercompany transactions across Adagio entities, and Link2Points for loyalty point maximization plus other links for Link2-SimpleCosting, Link2-FamilyServices, Link2-POS, Link2-3PL, and Ship2Link.
- LNG Management Services, for Adagio training guides
- MacroSeries for Adagio, for automation of routine tasks in Adagio. By AccSys Solutions!
- North49 for Webtelligence eCommerce
- PayDirt, for PayDirt Canadian Payroll
- Smart Hotel Software, for hotel reservations management
- SRSoft for centralized data management and fixed assets
- Telpay, for e-payment and the elimination of costly cheques and postage
- 21st Century Payroll for Adagio, for US Payroll
- vitalEsafe, for offsite data storage
- Wellspring Software, for enhanced laser printing and blank cheque stock.