With Adagio Cloud, Adagio Accounting is conveniently available to you—in a cost-effective, secure, 24×7 environment, accessible from anywhere you are.
As small businesses recognize that the life cycle of servers and related equipment is typically 36 months, the trend for cloud-based applications continues to build momentum. The cloud provides small businesses with a more cost-effective way of acquiring software and computing power. Specific benefits of running Adagio in the cloud include:
- Provides the benefits of a common organizational database, while it eliminates the large upfront costs of purchasing and maintaining a LAN.
- Provides advanced financial reporting and best-in-class audit controls.
- Enables you to schedule software upgrades and updates according to your timetable, so as to not disrupt events like year-end close or audit.
Products Available In The Cloud
Adagio Cloud includes all accounting applications. To assist you in getting up-and-running quickly, we can set up your Adagio Cloud, migrate data from your legacy systems, and provide training and on-going support. Your accounting and management personnel simply require internet access to log into our products through Adagio Cloud conveniently from any authorized computers and devices, 24×7. Whether you are processing transactions in the office, reviewing quarter-end sales reports at home, or performing inventory stock-taking at a remote warehouse,
Adagio Cloud is a safe, reliable choice.
- Adagio Core: General Ledger, Financial Reporter, Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliation
- Invoicing: Accounts Receivable, Time and Billing, Service Invoicing, CRM / Quote Management and RMA Processing
- Orders: Accounts Receivable and Order Entry
- Inventory: Inventory Control, including Bill of Materials and Purchase Orders
- Costing: Job Costing and Purchase Orders
- MultiCurrency: Enables foreign-currency capability
- Reporting: GridView, ChartView, ODBC and FX Pro.
Adagio Cloud is priced for cost-conscious businesses starting at $295 per month. The on-going costs are affordable and predictable from year to year. You may terminate the service at any time. Adagio Cloud is a convenient alternative to running your accounting system on a local- or wide-area network.
Adagio Cloud Hosting Partners operate state-of–the-art datacenters throughout North America that ensure 24×7 service and availability. The Adagio Cloud environment includes:
- 50 GB Storage: additional space available for purchase.
- Adagio Manager: for managing companies, users, applications, security, updates and upgrades.
- Adagio Datacare: for running automated data integrity checks and on-demand backups.
- OpenOffice (Optional): subscribe to Office 365, or use your existing MS Office locally.
Adagio Cloud Datacenters are equipped with advanced security, hardware and software to ensure your data is private and safe. The physical premises are also secured and reinforced. Your Adagio Cloud environment is backed up daily and weekly to provide you with a total of 15 backups at all times with 10-daily and 5-weekly backups. In addition to this backup regimen, you may use DataCare to do your own backup in the cloud, and then transfer the zipped backup to your local workstation.