The Top 10 Best Practices for Adagio users
To help you get the most out of your Adagio accounting system, contact Customer Service about these top practices. 1-888-534-4344 x2.
- Back up your database and run a data integrity check every day. If you would like to automate these procedures to run overnight or if you don't have a formal Disaster Recovery Plan, contact us. Be sure to download our White Paper in Best Practices for Backing Up, too.
- When you need technical support, phone 1-888-534-4344 x1 to log your support issue. Don’t email or phone the technicians directly; it will only delay your support request.
- When you order a new workstation or server, give AccSys a “heads up” so we can be sure they are implemented smoothly.
- When you implement upgrades, be sure AccSys provides the training and helps you select the appropriate new options.
- If you plan to implement or change your antivirus software, check with AccSys so you don’t slow down your system or corrupt data.
- Document your user procedures with the choices and preferences you’ve made. To document yourself, use Word and Snagit, or ask AccSys to do it for you.
- Maintain your upgrades plans. Getting back on plans with Late or Prior Version renewals are very expensive.
- Use two displays on your desktop to give you more “real estate”.
- Take advantage of free training and tech support on our Free & Other Support page.
- Let Customer Service show you around the AccSys and Adagio web sites.