To Our Customers:
We continue to acknowledge and respond to the challenges, and near-term uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is an unprecedented time for governments, businesses and individuals alike. By working together and maintaining a heightened level of communication with unwavering calls to action, we will navigate this time while mitigating risk and defending the health and safety of our employees and customers. AccSys Solutions will continue in keeping our communities safe.
While we highlight that our customer support has not changed, it may be modified to prioritize our response to supporting our essential services customers.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of all of us:
- We are following the BCCDC guidance and preventative measures to reduce the chance of infection in the workplace.
- Enhanced cleaning program within our offices on high touch point surfaces.
- Implemented WHO guide to hand washing.
- Implemented CDC requirements to social distancing (2m).
- Eliminated in-person meetings/discussions in favour of online conferencing.
- People that are sick (testing negative for COVID-19), will be asked to obtain a medical clearance before attending any in-person work related activity.
We have taken the following operational actions:
- We can still be reached during the day by calling us Toll Free at 1.888.534.4344
- Where possible, our employees are working from home during this time.
- All company travel plans have been cancelled, last trip was in November 2019.
- Effective March 16, 2020 we stopped conducting any in-person meetings at any location until further notice.
- Our team members, customers and vendors are meeting over the phone, via email, or via online conferencing.
To that end, we are committed to supporting you through this pandemic crisis, while ensuring the health and safety of our communities, colleagues and partners.
The AccSys Solutions Team