In early April Softrak shipped a new version of Adagio SalesCQ. Here’s a list of the features that have been added:
- Adagio SalesCQ now integrates with Adagio DocStore.
- Added 9.3A standard features including enhancements to grids and filters, Adagio toolbar, Application log, and much more…
- Multiple Quotes can now be selected on the Enter Quotes grid to print or delete.
- Item Optional fields are now available on quote details.
- The quote number length has been expanded to 12 characters.
- Print functions for Quotes allow you to select and send/print to multiple Send Methods (Printer, PDF, Email, Fax) simultaneously.
- The Find button is now available to use when a Filter is active.
- New grid search process is available to use for most grids.
- Word Wrap is now supported for text blocks.
- Quote Detail grid rows now support Automatic and Manual font Styles from Inventory items.
- Printing a group of quotes now allows attaching an additional PDF along with the quote form,
- New Item Information inquiry on the Edit Detail screen
- Formula spec codes X001 to X005 are now available to do arithmetic calculations with numeric spec codes
- Grid that supports the Grid Search feature has focus
- Import and Export templates now have the same ability as the Column Editor to restrict the Available Field list
For a more complete upgrade description, you can read the release notes here.