Signs You Have Outgrown Your Accounting Software:
The two real drivers that determine how quickly your business outgrows your accounting software are the organizational changes you make and the rate at which your business grows. As your business grows, there will be an increase in stock administration and transactions, as well as limitations in reporting and data integrity. These scenarios will result in business inefficiency and poor audit trails.
Other Signs You’ve Outgrown Your Accounting Software Include:
- Inability to drill deep down into your data to have a better financial understanding of your business
- Limitations in reporting on multiple entities or departments separately
- Inability to create reports in one-click
- If you need to export data outside your system, risking your security, to generate better reports
- If your software takes a lot of time to run straightforward and quick processes.
As you explore the possibilities of going beyond your entry-level accounting software to meet your growing demands, make sure you understand the challenges within your current environment. Quantify your needs and identify features and functionalities that your new accounting software should have to help you make the decisions you need for your business to succeed.
Highlights of a Feature-Rich Accounting Software Include:
- Multiple ways to analyze data and performance — custom reports, charts, graphs, and more
- Customizable features to suit your business’s unique needs
- Real-time data insights to make critical and time-sensitive business decisions faster
- Tools for graphical reporting and the ability to create presentation-quality financial statements
- A complete set of tools to manage and streamline accounting operations separately for every department in your business or your subsidiaries
- Multi-entity reporting functionality based on location
- Automatic reporting of intercompany transactions
- An easy-to-use interface for your business
- Simple consolidated reporting
- Automatic data integrity checks and backups of all your accounting data.
Ready To Move On From Your Antiquated Accounting Software?
Adagio Accounting empowers your organization to perform expeditiously while producing business insights beyond just debits and credits. Unrestricted transparency in accounting means meaningful corporate insight. Also backed by an experienced team, Adagio facilitates organizational growth, increased profitability, and reduced manual workarounds.
Tailored to fit small and mid-sized enterprises, Adagio is an affordable, robust and scalable accounting solution available for both on-premise and cloud.
How would it work for your organization? Contact AccSys Solutions and we can discuss how your business can benefit from making the switch to Adagio Accounting.
This post has been excerpted from Softrak Systems’ Blog. Softrak is the developer of Adagio Accounting.