We hope to see all of our friends from Kelowna at the Adagio Boot Camp Thursday, October 17 from 9:00 am-11:00 am at the Coast Capri Hotel.
The more proficient you are on your Adagio software solution, the more you can do for your organization. Add to that, free registration on the first attendee from your company, reference materials and a $10 coffee card – and it adds up to a very valuable two hours.
This half-day event provides, in lecture-style training format, a wealth of advice and information for getting the most out of your investment in Adagio software. The most savvy professionals understand that training is the least expensive way to increase productivity – and Softrack System and AccSys Solutions have sweetened the offer with the first attendee from your company attending for free.
Join us for 2 hours of Adagio features, tips and tricks, and bring new ideas back to the office (along with reference materials we’ll be handing out) to speed up your daily work.
We’ll show you:
- How to eliminate paper and filing using Adagio ePrint
- Four must-now tricks in the Adagio modules you use every day
- How to organize the information at your finger tips using Colours and Styles
- Three ways to tailor how the information moves between Adagio modules
- A sneak peek of Adagio PurchaseOrders
- How to reconcile your accounts in minutes
The common features that Adagio modules share – are so by design, so that your work becomes easier. See how to customize the Grid, Finders, ExcelDirect, Filters and Styles. Adagio ePrint is now available in all modules – learn best practices for managing PDF printouts using Adagio ePrint.
For more information and the locations of the Adagio Boot Camps, click here.