Adagio Console is designed to ease the administration of complex Adagio sites that manage large user communities, complex day-end processes and remote office locations.
Adagio Console allows you to:
- Clone users, to quickly set up new users
- Force users out of Adagio to perform module updates or data integrity checks, even when the user has left for the day
- Copy user settings to multiple data sets, quickly propagating Grid and Email settings, Report Favorites and Sets, and other Preferences
- Automate repetitive tasks such as Day End or Batch Posting.
Adagio Console is the System Administrator’s friend. Use it to quickly normalize a user’s settings across multiple companies, or to set up a new user with known security settings and preferences in seconds. Delete all references to a user from within Adagio with a single function. Clone a user to make sure that security settings and other options are set up properly. Use Console to copy settings from one company to another.
Send messages to users in Adagio, and force users to log out of their applications so you can easily perform system maintenance. Users who are not at their station will be gracefully exited from the Adagio modules they have left open, minimizing the risk of data damage. You can schedule system shutdowns to make sure that everyone is out of Adagio for backups and data integrity checks.
Adagio Console enables task Automation in all Adagio core modules. You can easily create a sequential list of tasks to perform in an Adagio module. All modules support common tasks such as:
- Set session date
- Backup Module | Related | All files
- Perform Data Integrity Check
- Import Data
- Print a Report Set
- Specific commands are available to:
- Retrieve & Post batches
- Perform Day End processing
- Charge interest
- Print statements
Adagio Console will create Batch (BAT) files that automate an entire sequence of processes across multiple modules, allowing you to perform many routine tasks automatically, all in a single step that can be run at a time convenient to your accounting department. Failure at any point in the process will cancel the automation run so someone can verify the error and fix the problem.
Find out more about Adagio Console by contacting us, or visiting www.softrak.com/Console.
This article is an excerpt from our newsletter, The Score. Read The Score for technical tips, product information and more. Subscribe here.