Simplify your administration of complex Adagio sites with Adagio Console. Console helps you manage a large user community, streamline complex day-end processes, or juggle remote office locations.
Adagio Console allows you to:
- clone users, to quickly set up new users
- force users out of Adagio to perform module updates or data integrity checks, even when the user has left for the day
- copy user settings to multiple data sets, quickly propagating Grid and Email settings, Report Favorites and Sets and other Preferences
- automate repetitive tasks such as Day End or Batch Posting.
Console is also great for User Management, Administration, and Automation functions.
Use Console to quickly normalize a user’s settings across multiple companies, or to set up a new user with known security settings and preferences in seconds. Delete all references to a user from within Adagio with a single function.
Send messages to users in Adagio, and force users to log out of their applications so you can easily perform system maintenance. Users who are not at their station will be gracefully exited from the Adagio modules they have left open, minimizing the risk of data damage.
Adagio Console enables task Automation in all Adagio core applications. You can easily create a sequential list of tasks to perform. All applications support common tasks such as set session date, backup module, related, and all files, perform data integrity check, import data, and print a report set.
- Clone a user to make sure that security settings and other options are set up properly.
- Use Console to copy settings from one company to another.
- Schedule system shutdowns to make sure that everyone is out of Adagio for backups and data integrity checks.
- Specific commands are available to retrieve and post batches, perform day-end processing, charge interest, and print statements.
- Adagio Console will create Batch files that automate an entire sequence of processes across multiple modules, allowing you to:
- Perform Day-End Processing in Purchase Orders.
- Retrieve Invoices in Payables.
- Post the Invoice batch.
- Print a Cashflow Report.
- And much more.
Let 2022 be the year you discover Adagio Console! Contact us today for more information.